Saturday, November 7, 2009

Military flu shot causes kidney failure & more.

Former Marine Claims Illness From Mystery Vaccine
Military Source Believes Experimental Shots May Have Been Given

POSTED: 3:03 pm EDT May 7, 2007
UPDATED: 6:53 pm EDT May 8, 2007

CLERMONT COUNTY, Ohio -- Target 5 has discovered that an alarming number of U.S. troops are having severe reactions to some of the vaccines they receive in preparation for going overseas.

"This is the worst cover-up in the history of the military," said an unidentified military health officer who fears for his job.

A shot from a syringe is leaving some U.S. servicemen and women on the brink of death.

"When the issue, I believe, of the use of the vaccine comes out, I believe it will make the Walter Reed scandal pale in comparison," said the health officer.

Lance Corporal David Fey, 20, has dialysis three days a week. His kidneys are failing, his military career is over, and he feels like his country abandoned him.

"I can't look at my old pictures. I really can't," said Fey. "I start looking at my old pictures, and I start crying."

click title to read full article.

1 comment:

  1. yOUR FILM LINK FOR DAVID FEY IS BROKEN
    HER EIS ONE LAST GOOD LINK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7M_TZpQiIY&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete