Friday, November 20, 2009

How did my daughter get swine flu twice?

How did my daughter get swine flu twice?

by admin on November 20, 2009

She had the seasonal flu shot and seasonal flu is non-existent in our area. She got swine flu and took Tamiflu a month ago. I recently came down with swine flu and now she has it again. Did it mutate because of our Tamiflu use or do we have something else? What could it be?

XYXYXY November 20, 2009 at 8:49 pm

let’s see, she took the vaccine, and then got the swine flu. I’m no scientist, but I think there could be a connection. The vaccine is after all a weakened virus, so getting the vaccine means you are getting injected with the swine flu. There is a lot of information on the internet about this if you are inclined to research it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqYlnAiIUU

No comments:

Post a Comment