Thursday, November 19, 2009

Youtube.com comments -feeling weak w/ headaches

i took the vacine 2 days ago, i aswell have headaches, i feel weaker, i feel burns within my arm.... at least 3/4 of my school took it, and yesterday at least 1/4 were not at school. i did go to school but i had headaches the whole time and i couldnt concentrate. i bleive theres something bad about this vacine. they kinda force people to take it but people who have certain diseases cant take the vacine. I have a very bad feeling about the vacine.

cloudvll3 (1 day ago)

i took the vaccine yesterday. in finland the vaccine is made by glaxosmithkline. i knew the risks when i took it, but well now when i have it, i'm more worried about my health than i was before taking the vaccine. and i'm not feeling well, i've had fever, headache and i feel myself really weak, it's cause of the vaccine.. don't take this poison vaccine. i regret it already.


mezurashii1 (1 day ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment