Thursday, October 29, 2009

Unknown Dates - US Navy Serviceman gets Guillian-Bare Syndrome!

I enlisted in the US Navy when I was eighteen. While in boot camp we were given a multitude of vaccines and pills. When asked what some of these pills were. We were essentially told that "the government paid for them and had to find a use for them."

7 weeks into bootcamp I developed weakness in my arms and legs. I was diagnosed with Guillian-Bare Syndrome. I was the only surviving case in the hospital. The 2 other sailors who were previously diagnosed with the symptoms, died. Yes, I received the swine flu shot.

Case in point. The government was supposed to have had the vaccine re-formulated to prevent any life threatening side affects. I guess that was not a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment