Thursday, October 29, 2009

Aug 2009 - Desiree Jennings' Story

Hello,
My name is Desiree Jennings and I am twenty-five years old. I work full-time as a Marketing Communications Manager for a major Internet company. I am currently working to finish my bachelor's degree in Finance and Economics this fall and hope to continue on to a Masters in Economics in 2010.
In my spare time, I enjoy running and training for races from 5Ks to marathons. I also lead a local run club, training beginning runners for 5K and 10K races. I am training for the National Marathon in DC in March and recently became a member of the Washington Redskins Cheerleader Ambassador team.
That was the life that I used to know.
On August 23, 2009, I received a seasonal flu vaccine at a local grocery store that drastically, and potentially irreversibly, altered my future. In a matter of a few short weeks I lost the ability to walk, talk normally, and focus on more than one stimuli at a time. Whenever I eat I know, without fail, that my body will soon go into uncontrollable convulsions coupled with periods of blacking out.
Each day is a battle to control the symptoms triggered by the flu vaccine and a reminder that my life will never be the same. I set up this site to tell my story and warn people of the neurological side effects than can result from vaccinations; especially knowing that in the majority of cases, these stories are seldom heard outside of immediate families and friends.
I hope everyone that reads my story will heed my warning and think very carefully, including watching my story, reading the information about vaccine side effects on this website, reading the vaccine package insert, considering the natural remedies for flu and H1N1 on this site, and seeking out consultations with the doctors found on this website, before making the decision to receive a vaccination.
Sincerely,
Desiree Jennings
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DesireeJennings

No comments:

Post a Comment